If you are reading this, you may be one of thousands of people in Nevada, who may be facing insurmountable debt and may be considering whether filing a bankruptcy is perhaps an option. I am a Las Vegas bankruptcy lawyer that can help explain to you your legal options and start you on your way in getting a fresh start. You may be suffering from the problems below:
- Costly Medical Bills
- Laid off from your job
- Death of your spouse
- Gambling addiction
- Business failure
- Increase in your adjustable-rate mortgage
As a result of the above you may encounter stress, depression and a feeling of hopelessness. The stress that you are feeling is frequently accompanied by the following common events:
- Collectors call you at home, work, and at all times of the night collecting a bill that you cannot pay for.
- Lawsuits being filed against you, by creditor attorneys, for past-due bills.
- Fear that you will have your wages garnished and your checking or savings account will be frozen. (In Nevada up to 25% of your gross wages can be garnished)
- Fear that your car will be repossessed.
- The overriding fear of foreclosure because you have fallen behind in your mortgage payments, and the lender may refuse to work out a repayment for the past and current mortgage payments that are owed.
As a Las Vegas bankruptcy lawyer, I can help you with the above and other difficulties caused by uncontrollable debt. Through a Las Vegas bankruptcy, we can likely get you a fresh start as you will be given the opportunity rebuild your net worth and free yourself of the emotional turmoil caused by overwhelming debt. Through bankruptcy relief, you may be given a financial second chance and the ability to reestablish your credit rating. The initial consultation is free. So, you have nothing to lose.
Please call 1-(702)-335-5918 for your free consultation where you will speak to a Las Vegas bankruptcy lawyer that may be able to help you solve your financial problems.
Do not delay.
Call Now! ! !