Southern Nevada COVID-19 Resources
The following are links to important COVID-19 resources that are focused specifically on Southern Nevada or will help Southern Nevadans. This source will be updated on an as-needed basis.
- 211 Phone Call-If in doubt dial 211 for help for information on health and social services.
- Nevada Department of Health And Human Services-This is the first place you should go to if you are wondering about how to get assistance for issues such as food, mental health, children’s services, and even if you have questions concerning a medical marijuana card.
- PPP Information-This is a link to an FAQ. PDF on the small business, Paycheck Protection Program Loans (“PPP”). The PPP is a loan that can be forgiven if the money is used for payroll. The PPP Loan has been a nightmare, but you should read this to find out if your business is even eligible.
- Mortgage Help-A link to different mortgage companies that you need to call if you are seeking mortgage assistance as a result of COVID-19.
- Nevada Unemployment Insurance-The link to Nevada’s unemployment website. You should be able to log on and file your unemployment claim. However, you will have a hard time getting through to talk to anyone. But, keep on trying and eventually, you should get through.
- Business Resources-A list of miscellaneous resources, from Nevada’s Governor’s Office of Economic Development that are primarily geared toward businesses.
- Free or Reduced Cost Legal Help– This is the Nevada State Bar’s list of free and reduced-cost legal services. If, in doubt, go to this page and see if you are eligible. Also, if you prefer, you can call the state bar, directly at 702-382-0504 and they should be able to direct you to someone who may be able to help you.